Selasa, 15 Agustus 2017

My Unforgettable Experience

~Hello Again~

Hello I'm Back.
Today I want to tell you about My Unforgettable Experience.

When I was a kid, I got some unforgettable experience, one of them is when I was 2nd grade or 3rd grade of elementary school (I'm forget :D).The story is when I was playing with my childhood friends, Fauzan, Fauzi, (they are twins) and Reyhan. We are neighbors. At that time we were playing a game, the rules of the game are we have to shoot at each other using a bamboo gun. The bullet using some newspaper which has been moistened with water. I partnered up with Fauzan and Fauzi partnered up with Reyhan.

We played at Fauzan and Fauzi's house, exactly in the garden. I already had a container for wetting the newspaper, but I had one more container, so I want to give that container which is a scoop to Fauzi and Reyhan. After I gave that schoop for them, I went back to place where our group used to shoot. When we will started the game, suddenly Reyhan shouted "Zan! Syifa is bleeding!". I was shock at that time, because I didn't feel anything, I didn't feel the pain. But when I checked my body, I saw my left leg was bleeding. I started panic and started to cry, I didn't cry because I feel hurt, but I cry because I was afraid of being scolded by my mother. All of us started panic because at that time no one adult was there. We didn't know what we have to do. We just try to cover the wounds with some newspaper. But the wounds keep bleeding to much.

And fortunately, Fauzan's mother saw us and help me to treat my wounds. After his mom treat my wounds, she also took me home. I was very grateful at that time, although I still afraid of my parents.

So that's my unforgettable experience.
Hope you'll enjoy it. :)
See you soon!!1

1 komentar:

Bakti Desa

Bakti Desa In last January, my friends and I went to Cibeureum village for Bakti Desa. In Bakti Desa, we live in villager’s house and he...